Enterprise QA is in a huge growth mode. We're expanding our organization to help drive faster features to production! You can sit in either Hartford, CT or Charlotte, NC for this role. We are willing to help with relocation if necessary.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Create and update automation plans (project and execution plans).
- Design, code, and execute automation scripts; Design automated regression suites.
- Conduct code reviews, defect resolution, and implementation appropriate monitoring.
- Plan and implement Proof of concepts and pilots for new tools and technology evaluation.
- Write custom code to test code: UI and API level testing.
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium.
- 2+ years of experience with Java/Python programming.
- 1+ years of experience with Jenkins
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity or Expression/Religion/Age