- Architecting, developing, and maintaining an innovative test automation system for the organization
- Define automated test criteria, designs & develops the organization’s Test Automation framework and develops automated tests for all functionality that meets specified automation criteria
- Works closely with the application architect to develop a solid testing solution, working towards the future state of the application architecture
- Leads complex test automation efforts and identifies innovative solutions to solve complex test problems
- Works collaboratively in a team-based Agile environment with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts, that follow the industry standard Scrum methodologies.
- Assists in the training/mentoring of team members, including testers, developers, and business analysts as well as implements organization-wide Quality Process initiatives to ensure Quality of deliverables
- Communicates automation goals, priorities, and status across the organization
- Partner with Agile Release planning for new functionality, resolve defects, and incorporate error injection test methodologies
- 5+ years in designing and developing test automation framework
- 2+ years of experience testing large & complex products within an Agile environment
- 2+ years development experience with Selenium /Web Driver / Coded UI
- Experience in Java development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Programming skills in Python or Scala.
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and communication skills, verbal and written
- This role will require the candidate to be self-motivated, proactive and have excellent time management skills
- Opportunity to work with Testing Specialists in many different projects and industries.
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world.
- QualiTest was recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant for the last years!
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within.