Join the team responsible for ensuring high quality software at the core of the MATLAB language. As a software engineer in test on the Data Persistence team you will be designing and implementing automated tests in C++ and MATLAB while conducting hands-on testing of new data interfaces for MATLAB. You will also be testing data serialization for optimal performance, robustness, and integration across multiple platforms. You are invited to help make MATLAB's core language features even better!
- Implementing test automation and test tools in C++ and MATLAB
- Creating and developing test strategies and plans
- Working closely with the Engineering, Program Managment, UX, and Documentation teams
- Contributing to design reviews for product development
- Helping the team and company meet internal quality standards
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Proficiency with C++
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, or BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field plus 3 years experience
- Proficiency in MATLAB programming, including familarity with MATLAB indexing, structures, and writing functions and scripts
- 1-2 years experience with quality engineering and the software development lifecycle
- Experience profiling and testing for performance a plus