The MATLAB Graphics QE team is seeking a motivated quality engineer with a passion for computer graphics. You will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for testing the next generation of tools and capabilities of the MATLAB Graphics system. You will be responsible for developing test suites and conducting hands-on testing of MATLAB Graphics. As an individual contributor in the Quality Engineering department, you will engage early in the software development process, influencing specifications and discussing software design and testability with developers to ensure high quality of our software.
- Design and develop test suites for MATLAB graphics and charting functions
- Develop test plans and test procedures based upon functional and design specifications
- Develop and execute automated and manual tests with a strong emphasis on test automation
- Participate in design reviews to provide feedback on software design and testability
- Analyze and report bugs and qualify bug fixes
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- 2-3 years of Quality Engineeringexperience
- Experience with graphics or visualization oriented software packages
- Knowledge of object oriented design
- Experience with automated GUI testing tools
- Experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum, XP)