Ensure the release of high quality code at a rapid pace in a CI/CD environment. Streamline existing testing tools and processes and create new ones. Ensure new features meet the requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Translate user stories and requirements to test cases.
- Build automated UI and API tests using Selenium.
- Develop custom testing tools.
- Investigate test failures and assist engineers in finding root causes.
- Assist the release management team with regression testing.
What you should have:
- Experience with object oriented programming design and principles.
- Experience testing web applications, APIs, and SQL databases.
- Familiarity with tooling IDEs similar to Visual Studio, Eclipse, Intellij, etc.
- UI and integration testing using Selenium.
- Prior experience as a software engineer.
What we're looking for in you:
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Communication: Communicates information, ideas, and concepts clearly.
- Learning: A desire to learn and a commitment to ongoing development.
- Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Assertiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Persuasion: Able to convince other to pursue a course of action.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Initiative: Actively finds ways to make improvements at work.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do; brings new ideas to the company.
- Calm Under Pressure/Resilience: maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress; remains composed and productive under pressure/stress.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Openness to criticism and ideas: Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.