Ensure the release of high quality code at a rapid pace in a CI/CD environment. Streamline existing testing tools and processes and create new ones. Ensure new features meet the requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Translate user stories and requirements to test cases.
- Build automated UI and API tests using Selenium.
- Develop custom testing tools.
- Investigate test failures and assist engineers in finding root causes.
- Assist the release management team with regression testing.
What you should have:
- Experience with object oriented programming design and principles.
- Experience testing web applications, APIs, and SQL databases.
- Familiarity with tooling IDEs similar to Visual Studio, Eclipse, Intellij, etc.
- UI and integration testing using Selenium.
- Prior experience as a software engineer.