Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
Instructure takes testing seriously and we are looking for a Software Engineer in Test who enjoys working on complex problems to help improve ourengineering development environment. You will work in tandem with our product development team to automate the testing of code changes. We are looking for strong softwareengineering candidates who have a background in programming combined with a passion for software quality and test automation.
What you will be doing:
- Own your projects' automated testing systems (aka Builds) by fixing and improving them.
- Manually test new changes as necessary.
- By any means necessary, make sure the product is high quality and does what it's meant to do.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- 3+ years of development or test automation experience.
- Technical degree.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.