You’ll be working closely with our engineering and management team to shape our technology infrastructure that will shift the current landscape of the industry. While we offer flexible working hours, please note that this role is open to local applicants only - no remote working is available at this time.
- Test new features as they are developed, working alongside the product engineering team.
- Develop and maintain an automated test system on a Web based machine learning/artificial intelligence application .
- Design test plans and write end to end test cases
- Enhance test automation framework perform web, API, UI, functional, regression, smoke, black box, and end-to-end testing of the challenging features of the AI product(s) as well as reporting progress and defects on a regular basis.
- Effectively communicate product quality issues and collaborate with software development and product to accelerate issue resolution
- Design performance tests, execute these tests and identify the bottlenecks
- Continually work towards improving our QA systems and processes.
- 2 years testing experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages such as Python, Java, etc.
- Experience with test automation framework/tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Robot, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Solid understanding of QA concepts and hands-on execution in an Agile environment
- Experience with Rest API testing
- Experience in relational database and ability to write database queries
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
Nice to have
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter, Locust, etc
- Experience in end to end testing of vision driven machine learning or artificial intelligence systems