$80K — $100K *
The Software Engineer in Test III (SET III) makes applications more testable by developing software to support testing efforts. SET III has good development skills, is able to interface efficiently w/ all of the support groups, other QA groups and dev groups while working independently with some oversight. Employee must be comfortable working as part of an Agile team. S/he must have attention to detail, excellent communication skills, exhibit quick learning capabilities in problem solving and picking up & mastering new concepts - business, technical & process oriented.
• Develops and implements designs for automated testing framework.
• Writes and executes manual test cases and analyzes results.
• Creates and documents testing phases and defects.
• Conducts post release / post implementation testing.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining SDLC artifacts and facilitating reviews.
• Understand and implement testing methodologies.
• Document and troubleshoot errors in all environments
• Collaborate with team members to implement automation and overcome test-ability challenges.
• Develop new and unique ways to challenge the system
Skills & Software Requirements:
3+ years in core Java Technology and multi-threading. Browser based testing with knowledge of both UI and backend service relationships. Strong SQL experience, preferably in Oracle. Frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, and Rest Assured required. Jenkins experience preferred.
Valid through: 8/21/2020
$100K — $150K
16 days ago