EPAM Systems is currently looking for Software Engineer in Test to join one our client, financial services organization that prepares and provides support in multiple countries.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will work closely with developers t? build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality
If you have:
- Strong knowledge of programming, tools, architecture patterns
- Expert knowledge of Java, Selenium, CI tool, BDD
- Experience building complex automation frameworks from scratch
- Prior experience Owning test tools, deployment and configuring quality, CI set up and quality gating
- Review automation testing results;
- Review active stories for proper scope;
- Define/create necessary page object, workflows and API Utilities;
- Review created automation scenarios (tests) for quality;
- Analyze code review reports and development quality, to make sure that best practices are being followed;
- Develop/monitor quality gating and automation strategy for a given project;
- Coach test engineers;
- Create Test Strategy;
- Review unit tests and story implementation with developers;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Social package;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
Apply with the fresh copy of your resume and we will discuss how to direct your talents wisely.