Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer in Test for our Mountain View and Irvine, CA offices to make the team even stronger.
Right now we are seeking a SoftwareEngineer in Test who will beresponsible for design and build advanced automated test frameworks for web service testing, automation testing the whole flow which involves ad origination and delivery, work with the development and testengineering teams to automate testing, researching on newtechnologies, analyze a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related engineering field;
- 2-3 years of Java (Standard edition, Enterprise is a plus) or Python development;
- Experience in creation Java or Python automation testing frameworks (based on Selenium/WebDriver or other);
- White box testing experience (for back-end) – JUnit, mock testing, DbUnit;
- SQL knowledge (average);
- Understanding of different development methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall);
- Experience in performance testing (running the scripts with minor updates);
- Russian language knowledge is a plus.