The Quality Engineering team at Lucidworks is responsible for all testing-related engineering: automation frameworks, automated test development, performance benchmarking, dataset generation, etc. The team works closely with Engineering and Product Management to understand features and ensure meaningful test coverage.
This role will focus on testing the connectors suite of our core Fusion product. Connectors allow Fusion to ingest (index) data from a 3rd party system, so experience in testing and administering 3rd party integrations is essential. Some example critical connectors for Fusion are Sharepoint, Google Drive, and Office 365. The ideal candidate will have a few years of test automation experience in python and Selenium WebDriver and tested various 3rd party integrations. PyTest is our main service test framework.
RequiredExperience and Skills
• Experience testing RESTful API’s
• Experience testing integrations with various 3rd party systems (i.e. sharepoint, google drive, relational db’s, etc)
• Experience with containers and virtual machines
• Experience creating test plans; automating/executing tests; analyzing metrics, evaluating results, and producing reports
• Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to meet scheduled deadlines
• Self-driven, quick learner with attention to detail and quality
DesiredExperience and Skills
• Experience with search technologies (fusion, solr, lucene, elastic, etc)
• Selenium WebDriver
• Experience using or developing data generators for back-end load testing.