Join our exceptional software test engineering team to design and implement cutting-edge tools to help qualify MATLAB Mobile - an Android and iOS app to connect to MATLAB. You will work on developing test infrastructure and tooling, as well as author automated tests to detect software bugs. You will be a part of our collaborative culture and engage with several cross-functional team members. Present new ideas, develop inventive and innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- Participate in the project from its early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release.
- Authoring tools, harnesses and writing automated functional and performance test suites.
- Diagnosing and reporting bugs.
- Working with the source code in Objective-C, Java, and MATLAB.
- Programming experience in Java
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- Experience working with iOS/Android.
- Experience with Robotium/Appium is a plus.
- Experience with XCUITest framework is a plus.
- Good problem-solving and programming skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.