The Quality Engineering team at Lucidworks is responsible for all testing-related engineering: test automation frameworks, automated test development, performance benchmarking, dataset generation, etc. The team works closely with Engineering and Product Management to understand product features and ensure meaningful test coverage.
This role will focus on supporting our Analytics Framework team and testing our Fusion AI products. The ideal candidate will have a few years of test automation experience in python scripting and Selenium WebDriver. PyTest is our main service test framework. Also critical to this role is an understanding of search relevancy tuning, recommendations, machine learning, and/or large-scale data processing. The Analytics Framework team works closely with customers, data scientists from our CTO office, and field engineers to deliver actionable insights from data by leveraging techniques such as machine learning, SQL analytics, NLP, and experimentation.
RequiredExperience and Skills
• Experience testing RESTful API’s
• Experience or understanding of Scala, Spark, big data, Solr, SQL, and/or machine learning
• Selenium WebDriver
• Experience creating test plans; automating/executing tests; analyzing metrics, evaluating results, and producing reports
• Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to meet scheduled deadlines
• Self-driven, quick learner with attention to detail and quality
DesiredExperience and Skills
• Experience with search technologies (fusion, solr, lucene, elastic, etc)
Experience using or developing data generators for back-end load testing.