Are you interested in working on 3D modeling tools for autonomous systems? If yes, the Software Engineer in Test – 3D Modeling is the ideal position for you. Join an exciting team of passionate engineers who support and are responsible for developing 3D road modeling and simulation tools related to self-driving cars and other autonomous systems. You will use your strong programming skills to define test strategies, architect and implement robust test frameworks and test automation to help deliver world-class high-quality software to our global customers.
As a key member of the development team, you will:
- Design and implement robust test frameworks and automated tests suites using C++ in 3D modeling, simulation, and user interface design.
- Develop comprehensive test strategies and test procedures based on functional and design specifications.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Verify fixes, report bugs and perform final product validation.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Engineering, Documentation, Usability, Program Management and Technical Support throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Expertise with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with 3D graphics
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (such as Google Test, etc.)
- Experience with Unity & Unreal game engines is a plus
- Experience with vehicle simulation is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB & Simulink is a plus