- Develop and execute automated API/UI/Unit tests to enable continuous delivery
- Assist domain test engineers in writing and executing manual tests as needed
- Work with software developers and domain experts in designing, performing, and improving verification tests.
- Work with engineers, scientists, marketing, and project management to deliver commercial and internal SW systems.
- Work collaboratively and effectively in a very fast paced environment.
- 0-3+ years' in-depth experience working in Software Quality Engineering/Assurance and/or other areas of the SDLC to test web and/or instrument applications, both front and back end
- Experience authoring automated UI/API/web tests using frameworks/tools, such as Selenium, Protractor, Microsoft Coded UI
- Familiarity of the underlying architecture of multi-tiered browser-based applications
- B.S. or M.S. in a Computer Science, Bioengineering, Math, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering related area or equivalent technical experience.
- Understanding of Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, or related field of biology. Experience with Next Generation Sequencing and Illumina Sequencers a plus
- Experience in performance testing, usability testing, and security testing
- Experience working with databases, such as SQL, MySQL or Postgres
- Be curious, detail oriented, and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly
- Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Have proven ability to self-manage, as well as manage interdisciplinary relationships
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills