Responsible for complete range of software engineering responsibilities required for any given project including, development of software requirement specifications, software design, software implementation, module and system level testing, debugging, installation, maintenance and support.
- Responsible for all activities in Software Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Interact with sales team, assisting with system proposals and scope review (software requirements analysis, design, etc.)
- Interact with a cross-disciplinary engineering team (mechanical, electrical, software, imaging) to review, define, and design integrated system solutions to meet requirements of worldwide customers
- Develop and maintain best practices and quality processes for entire SW development function
- Travel to customer sites worldwide to participate in concept and technical discussions, kick off meetings, oversee installations, or trouble shoot: approx 25%.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 to 7years of hands-on software development experience in a highly technical environment.
- Proficiency in the English language with established written and verbal communication skills
- Must be up to date with all of the latest technologies
- Familiarity with Digital Imaging related software development
- Experience with integrating APIs for new hardware devices into existing software
- Integrating new Image processing algorithms into existing software
- Must be highly organized and self motivated
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and must be able to successfully pass a complete background check and drug test
- Languages: C/C++, .NET environment, C#, Matlab ImageProcessing toolbox. C# .NET experiencepreferred
- Platform: Windows
- Development Tools: Visual Studio
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Configuration Management Tools: SVN
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Prior experience in a quality assurance, controlled design environment. (ISO9000, NQA-1, or similar)
- Familiarity with project management tools (MS Project preferred)
- X-ray imaging system experience a plus
- Imaging processing experience ideal