Qualis Corporation is seeking a Software Engineer to support the Core Applications Services team supporting the Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center (MDIOC) at Schriever Air Force Base, CO.
- Work with a team of experienced software engineers to develop new lines of business.
- Perform Operations and Maintenance (O&M) on developed applications, Commercial Off -The-Shelf (COTS) products and developing with Kinetic/Remedy applications.
- Interact with customers and ensuring security best practices and compliance with IA standards.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer-related discipline plus 8years of experience in software development and engineering practices. This may be substituted for an Associate's degree with a minimum of 12years of experience or a Master's degree with at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience in the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) including:
- Requirements Gathering
- Complete document deliverables and test plans.
- Compliance with change management processes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess an understanding of Enterprise level applications that include troubleshooting application related security issues.
- Candidate must have completed and be enrolled in Continuing Education (CE) with a Security+ certification.
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience coding with and resolving security issues using HP Fortify360. Familiar with the MDA and BMDS programs.
- Experience with Kinetic Data and/or Remedy is a plus