$150K — $200K *
Looking for an integral resource within EPH along with distinctive knowledge with ICE/WEBGATE middleware that allows web service interface via various protocol. Below are the necessary skills and duties associated with success with Transit and Fraud applications for RTP/Zelle efforts.
-8 + years’ experience with BASE24 on HP non-stop platform
-Proficient in TAL/COBOL/SCOBOL programming language required
-Experience with NCR device handler, ATM and POS authorization and SOAP interface
-Experience in the C programming language a plus
-Ability to create design document using "word" and code necessary changes from Customer related requirements.
-Ability to navigate through BASE24 screens using the TSS user interface
Deliver reproducible builds with a design emphasis on reusability, maintainability and efficiency
• Ability to investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements
• Detail oriented and able to debug complex errors.
• Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively
• Agile Methodology
• Web API development by using ICE/Webgate
• Experience working in Real Time Payment environment
• Strong Base24 with TAL and Nonstop C Language
• Capable with XPNET Configuration
• Experience working in a scalable and high-availability realtime authorization
Valid through: 4/9/2021