As a member of the PMAP development team, you will contribute to changing the way the pharmacy industry provides healthcare. This exciting, fast-paced role, contributes to the implementation of new product features, enhancements to existing functionality and toolsets as well as providing solutions to escalated issues. The Software Developer plays an active role in the Agile sprint ceremonies, code reviews, and assists in production deployments.
- Develops feature functionality
- Creates unit and interface tests
- Troubleshoots and resolves production system issues.
- Participates in system deployments.
- Actively contributes in the Agile process to provide accurate information to ensure the projects’ on-time success and quality.
- Actively participates in the development process activities and procedures.
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Analytical thinker and excellent problem solver
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and become efficient users of the technology.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Smilar degree
- 3+ years’ experience with full lifecycle Web Application development on any MVC framework
- 3+ years’ experience designing and prototyping browser based user interfaces
- Working knowledge of bootstrap
- Working knowledge of HTTP and RESTful services
- Working knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating system
- Experience delivering a commercial application
- Knowledge of healthcare or pharmacy systems
- Experience in developing applications using Java
- Experience with Ruby, Sinatra or Rails, and Haml
- Knowledge of web application security best practices
- Experience using REST services as a consumer
- Experience with jQuery
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience working in an AgileSCRUM based development team