Oasis Systems has an opportunity for a Software Engineer III to support a technical program at Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, AL.
The CI/CD Capability program promotes quality software development by utilizing a continuous process of applying software quality control early on and throughout the software development lifecycle.
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Secret
The Software Engineer III will be responsible for using open source tools (Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube) in order to develop software for automated code quality scanning, application builds, and testing.
- MA/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or BA/BS and 15 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD; or 20 years of related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD. Additional experience includes:
- 5+ years experience developing front-end web applications with React, NodeJS, and REST APIs.
- 5+ years administering/working with PostgreSQL or similar RDBMS
- Experience importing/exporting databases and data migration or conversion
- Experience maintaining Apache, NGINX web servers or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Sharepoint 2016 - specifically Microsoft Lists
- Experience with Agile methodologies and tools e.g. Kanban (Atlassian) Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- CompTIA Security+
- Experience with AWS or Azure Govcloud (specifically CloudOne)
- Experience implementing single sign-on (SSO) authentication methods, e.g. SAML
- Experience with containers and container orchestrators/management tools