We are seeking a Software Engineer III to help accelerate our industry leading Driver Safety/Fleet Management Software. Our products manage massive amounts of data collected from over 600,000 vehicles worldwide. We use the data and video to derive intelligent insights using Video Telematics, Machine Vision and AI for all devices and vehicles on the network. As a Software Engineer III, you have the opportunity to work the full SDLC including, technical requirements, software design, development, unit testing and deployment of production software components and/or multiple components in an Agile environment. Your efforts will make a positive impact on the Lytx solution which collects, organizes, and presents information for tracking driver safety and improving the efficiency for commercial transportation fleets.
You’ll Get To:
- Rapidly prototype, deploy, and test new solutions within our market
- Build out scalable solutions to manage events and real-time status of close to a million independent devices
- Own and operate scalable production services and user interface
- Full stack engineering and development
- Develop and test new solutions that enhance our position within our markets.
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrated experience utilizing common Object Oriented Design patterns to design and implement web based software
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of experience with C# or other OOP languages such as Java etc.
- 2 + years’ experience developing web services such as RESTful etc.
- 2 years of experience creating databases with SQL or other technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL SQL, MongoDB etc.
- 2 + years implementing Unit Testing and Software Quality Best Practices
- Key contributor to successful product releases
- A passion for working on all tiers (web, services, data)
- Experience working with dynamic Agile teams and driving for results
- Comfortable working across teams and presenting work topics
- Angular 2x and up
- RESTful APIs
- MS SQL