The Leidos Tactical Solutions Team in Littleton, Colorado is growing and looking for you, our new Software Engineer I performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techie to fill this key role! We also work a 9/80 work schedule.
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- Software Engineering across the entire lifecycle including requirements, design, development and integration, testing, demonstration with the end-user/customer, and operational support.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a technical area.
- Growing your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities.
- Other assignments as determined by the lead engineer or Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Go-getter mentality, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Object Oriented Software Development using Java
- Android Mobile Development experience
- Software Architecture Development and Implementation
- Data Analytics
- Software-Hardware Integration
- UX/UI Design
- Unity development experience
- 4-8 years of experience with Bachelors Degree or 2-6 years of experience with a Masters degree
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Ability to attain Top Secret Security Clearance
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development & Integration
- Experience with modern web framework (e.g. Angular, React)
- Object Oriented Software Development using C++
- Experience developing/integrating with AR/VR Headset (i.e. HoloLens)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Prior military experience