As a talented UI developer in Commercial Bank, Workflow Data and Analytics team, you will be responsible for delivering real-time analytics and insights to empower and enable engaging employee and customer experiences.
You will deliver performant and scalable data visualization and presentation capabilities to capture, transform, present and deliver wholesale loans and process data while driving software and data engineering best practices. As a core technical contributor, you'll collaborate to engineer pivotal technology solutions across a range of technical domains. These solutions will drive various business functions, aligning with the firm's strategic vision. Job responsibilities
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Embark on an exciting journey of developing high-quality user interfaces using React frameworks.
- Collaborate closely with our brilliant designers to transform captivating UI/UX wireframes and mockups into seamless web experiences.
- Showcase your technical prowess by ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimizing application performance.
- Seamlessly integrate front-end components with our robust Java-based backend systems, leveraging the power of RESTful/GraphQL APIs.
- Ignite synergy within our cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with talented backend developers to achieve seamless integration and exceptional functionality.
- Put your key attention to detail by conducting comprehensive testing and debugging of UI components, ensuring flawless performance and an unparalleled user experience.
- Stay updated with the latest UI development trends and industry best practices, continuously exploring ways to infuse innovation into our projects.
- Utilize your problem-solving abilities to address and overcome UI-related challenges, guaranteeing seamless operations and user satisfaction.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts coupled with 3+ years hands-on experience.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability.
- Expertise in building complex, robust, and responsive UI using React and related technologies like flux and redux
- Experience with webpack & micro-frontend
- Expertise in writing test code using UI test frameworks
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages
- Overall knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, application resilience, and security.
- Exposure to public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents and perspectives that they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. (If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability and wish to request an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us by calling the Accessibility Line
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, we offer discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of firm performance and individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/VeteransAbout the Team
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.