Job ID 558280BR
As a Software Engineer III focused on front-end engineering at ESPN, you will help build and maintain complex web applications that are enjoyed by fans across the globe.
- Have the curiosity to research and learn new technologies
- Employ positive thinking and are able to work constructively in a diverse team setting
- Are passionate about web development
- Demonstrate determination in finding solutions to complex puzzles
- Value learning and being exposed to new experiences
- Enjoy watching or playing sports
- Love working in a startup culture
We have the latest technology, game-changing ideas, and world-class talent. Come be a part of our team and help us find new ways to interact with sports fans, however and wherever they connect with sports.
- Prototype new features and research applicable technologies
- Implement best practices to continually increase performance and scalability
- Review code and pull requests to ensure product and design specifications are met
- Work with product and project management to refine specs and timelines
- Partner with other engineering teams to deliver best solutions
- Mentor and provide feedback to junior engineers
- Proven understanding of front-end web development technologies and principles
- Experience with task automation (Grunt, Gulp, WebPack) and CSS Preprocessors (Less, Sass)
- Demonstrated ability to research and learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Driven and self motivated
- Minimum 4 years relevant industry experience
- BS Computer Science or related technical discipline or its equivalent.