The Control Systems Group is building the future of management interfaces that deliver advanced BIG-IP application delivery and security services to customers around the world. We are passionate about using Agile development and DevOps principles to build a modern, automation ready system that scales to meet and exceed customer expectations.
You will be part of an agile team building the latest control system solutions for our traffic management products. You will work with the team to build automation to build customer deployments using DevOps practices. You will also build diagnostic metrics and analysis solutions to monitor system status and test results reporting used to inform the team of the quality of our products.
As a member on one of our agile teams, you will participate project planning, sprint scheduling and demo your progress on a regular basis to the larger organization. We have a creative culture focused on learning and experimenting. We prioritize growing from the lessons and feedback we share with each other through these experiments. You will have the opportunity to join this team culture and make a lasting impact with your contributions to the main control system for F5’s family of products.
- Performs analysis to define requirements for modification to existing tools, utilities, system structures, environments and provide technical input into project scope and estimating activities
- Maintains/Improves technical design methodologies, processes and standards
- Provides technical guidance to lower level engineers
- Consistently meet commitments
- Assisting and driving customer solutions
- Participates in hiring and onboarding process
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familarity with agile, scrum, and test driven development methodologies
- 3+ years programming experience in software languages that support F5 product line.
- Extensive development experience in object oriented programming.
- Strong analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications.
- Extensive knowledge of product life cycle.
- Must be a Subject Matter Expert in multiple skill areas.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience