The Control Systems Group is building the platform to deliver highly-scalable, highly-available applications and security services for the BIG-IP Application Delivery Controller (ADC) line of products. We are adopting DevOps principles to drive a team with the agility to adjust quickly to new technologies and the needs of a fast-changing industry.
If you’re interested in working in distributed systems and solving difficult scalability and performance solutions while balancing security, maintainability, and usability then join us and help build the future of application delivery.
As a Software Engineer III, you will be responsible for assisting in the design of new features and for the development, test, and maintanence of key product components.
What you know:
- Experience with performance and debugging tools such as YourKit, gdb, perf, and Valgrind
- Knowledge of Linux system and containers development
- Knowledge of messaging systems, IPC, RPC, and/or storage/persistence
- Knowledge of automation systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Knowledge of container orchestration products such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and Agile methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience