Reporting to the Lead Software Engineer we now require a Software Engineer III to create a best-in-class solution and experience to the end-user for all our education tools.
- As Software Engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for developing best-in-class software – high-quality, well-documented, defect-free code - and applications.
- The successful candidate will work to develop to industry and company standards. In addition, we will look to this person to understand the customer and business needs.
- He/she will suggest simple, maintainable product and project features which meet/anticipate customer needs.
- Develops code in accordance with Object-Oriented Design principles.
- Must be willing to embrace and master new technologies.
- You will work as part of a strong, close-knit team and contribute to a positive team working environment and team.
Preferred Experience and Technology Requirements:
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Extensive experience of web application development & client/server development
- REST (and other API) development experience is a plus
- Responsive application experience e.g. Bootstrap, SASS or LESS is a plus
- Open source or community experience is a plus