We are seeking a Software Engineer III who will assist in maintaining and enhancing existing software applications as well as help build new applications for CU Direct with general or little direction and guidance from more senior staff.
Principal responsibilities will be:
• Work with cross functional teams to develop functional requirements into the system.
• Assist other developers with when they ask for help.
• Investigate and resolve software errors in application systems.
• Participate in the support for any software issues that may arise in all environments from development through to production.
• Increase working knowledge of CU Direct systems and technologies.
At a minimum, each candidate should possess the following skills, experience and background:
• Two year college degree or related industry experience.
• A minimum of four years professional software development experience in Windows or Web Applications
• An understanding of relational databases is a must (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
• A minimum of four years’ experience: C# or VB.NET, Visual Studio, T-SQL
• Additional experience in the following is preferred:
• Additional experience in the following is preferred: Web development, AngularJS, CSS, C#, Bootstrap, SQL
• Problem Solving\Trouble Shooting
• Willingness and initiative to learn new technologies and know when to apply them
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Strong oral, written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users.
• Ability to work in fast paced / flexible environment.
About CU Direct
CU Direct helps credit unions, dealers and affinity groups succeed.
Requisition ID : 1101