Software Engineer - III
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Software Engineer - III for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Software Engineer - III
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Looking for an experienced Software engineer to manage the continuous integration environment as well as help with developing sensor middleware.
- The continuous integration (CI) environment consists of different modules which are utilized as part of a multi-solution delivery process. The code needs to be compiled and made available for different platforms from different source control management systems.
- The sensor middleware development is part of a wider solution to be utilized for fulfilling certain use cases.
- The candidate will need to understand current sensor middlewarearchitecture and develop the new module according to the same standards.
- CS or EE with 5-7years of work exp, some of which should include building and managing CI systems for software products.
- Strong understanding of embedded C/C++ programming
- Well-versed in developing and maintaining embedded/non-embedded software stacks as it applies to both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience building and deploying releases for Linux and Windows environments
- Basic knowledge of Yocto or Wind River IDP Linux build system will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of FTDI HID peripherals/interfaces will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of QT programming will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of DirectShow/Media Foundation/FFMEG multimedia stack or Media SDK/DirectX will be a plus