We are currently seeking Software Engineers with experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. This is a unique opportunity to contribute extensively to the success of a rapidly growing technology company. Businessolver developers create web based solutions within a complex integrated system seen by millions of users.
- Innovative design and analysis of enhancements
- Deliver code based on sprint commitments
- Actively participate in discussions, coding, and testing.
- Develop core web application changes using JAVA and XSL
- Present application enhancements to team
- Collaborate with Tech Leads to align on design strategy that will achieve business goals of the user story while ensuring technical integrity
- Creative thinking and proposing solutions to grow our business by delighting our clients
- May perform other duties as assigned.
What you need to make the cut:
- BS in Computer Science, CIS, Software Engineering or related degree.
- 8+ years of experience in Large Scale Enterprise Development
- Experience with LINUX, Eclipse IDE, GIT, JIRA, Agile Development Methodology and XSL is a plus.
- Highly motivated, Innovative, self-directed thinker with an eagerness to stay up-to-date with current trends and a desire to impress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any experience with development in the following areas is helpful:
- AWS and AWS Lambda’s
- User interface development
- Mobile development with HTML5 or Swift
- Bootstrap, JQuery, or React Native
- Billing and Payroll
- Data import/export, SSO, or large-scale EDI
The Businessolver Way…
Our team has spent two decades crafting a culture that challenges each employee to perform at the top of their game – and have fun doing it! If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits, and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match, among others.
- Smart Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry-cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Charity and community involvement. Participate in a variety of ways to support those around us.
- Learning & Development. Continue to learn about the industry through our online and instructor-led classes.
- Recognition. Want some swag? Earn tons of it by helping out your co-workers through our employee recognition program.
- Culture. Want a culture most dream of? Most companies talk about it, we live it. Come find out for yourself!
At this time all Businessolver roles are remote (