We are looking for a Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience to implement web APIs and leverage the APIs to write large scale web applications to function across a wide and international user base. As a Bullhorn Engineer, you will have the opportunity to write custom applications and integrations, learn and explore new technologies, and work with a talented and growing team.
As a Software Engineer, a typical day might include:
- Daily stand ups
- Working with distributed cross functional teams in multiple office locations to solve complex problems, driving organization wide initiatives and developing APIs and specs for innovative software
- Working with UX to define the optimal user experience and interaction flow
- Collaborating with Product Managers to deliver experiences beyond expectations
- Working within a positive, energizing, collaborative team environment
This job might be for you if:
- You want to be an integral part of an innovative, high-performance Development team
- You thrive working in a fast-paced, Agile environment where you release every few weeks
- Comfortable challenging and being challenged by your teammates
- Willing to lead company wide initiatives alongside day to day development responsibilities
- Build up less experienced developers through mentoring
- You've loved every minute of your 3+ years of Software Application Development experience
- Experience/familiarity with Java EE, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, JMS, JDBC, and JPA (Hibernate)
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Our offices offer a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and monthly "First Thursday" social events. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.