$80K — $100K *
• Interpreting requirements to develop Mule services/integrations with adherence to development, integration and in practicing MuleSoft development best practices.
• Developing RESTFul APIs with RAML using MuleSoft and also with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform for APIs and API Manager
• Implement the development of multiple interface services to connect both internal and external SOAP and REST web services.
• Develops, build, deploy and test Mulesoft applications.
• Participate in discussions (involving onsite/offshore teams) for POC and development
• Participate in reviews and implementation to ensure high quality software within the schedules
• Deliver quality deliverables as agreed upon within the schedule
• Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
5 years of experience in MuleSoft versions 3.9 and above.
• Expertise in using MuleSoft Anypoint studio in creating various flows, to integrate the connectors, APIs, Databases and SaaS applications.
• Hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform, API Design and Development using RAML, Importing/Exporting the APIs & Connectors.
• Experience in REST/SOAP web services.
• Hands-on experience in Installation of Mulesoft on-premise
• Hands-on experience in tuning MuleSoft APIs deployed in servers.
• Experience in CI/CD deployment process using tools such as Jenkins, Maven.
• Knowledge of, MUnit and JUnit
• Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices.
• Experience in relational SQL Server and NoSQL databases
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• CI/CD experience with Maven, Jenkins
• Web Services and ETL; strong SQL
• Excellent communications skills to be able to articulate technical elements to technical and non-technical managers across the organization.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Valid through: 12/5/2020