Adobe's engineering team is looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer to join the Digital Experience team in beautiful Portland, Oregon. We are seeking an experienced developer to help us build and support crucial B2B digital marketing platform components. At Marketo we are building our next-generation user experience called Marketo Sky. You will be part of the team that is building the API platform that is powering the Sky experience which also extends Marketo platform's integration capabilities.
The ideal candidate for this position may not have everything on our wishlist, but will be the person with the enthusiasm and drive to learn, grow, and succeed in our highly supportive environment.
What you'll do
- Design, develop, and test (including automated, continuous integration) key components of our platform
- Develop systems that are highly reliable, scalable, but remain easy to maintain
- Be passionate and help improve the availability, performance, scalability, and security of the product.
- Be independent in feature/component design as well as conduct effective peer code reviews
- Lead and participate in production deployment activities of features and diagnose and resolve issues brought up from the production environment
- Evaluate new technologies and help incorporate them into the technology stack
- Be an active participant in the architecture and design discussions
Is this you?
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong core Java or other object-oriented languages, design patterns and OOD/OOP skills
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Skills in MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other relational databases
- You bring a positive work attitude, are a self-starter, and a standout colleague
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
What will help you stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with Docker
- Good working knowledge of Redis, Mongo
- Experience building enterprise applications with Spring framework
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.