What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to medium-sized complex team projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business for new and existing systems
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Troubleshoot customer issues for Walmart customized cloud platform tools.
- Troubleshoot issues related to CI/CD jobs, monitoring,
- Debug and troubleshoot issues related to linux, storage and network management, dependency management, logging, load balancing
- Work with engineers to analyze the logs, reproduce customer issues and develop strategies to permanently address customer issues
- Be the SME and provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
- On-call support on a rotation basis during India day time
- Working within Kanban or Lean methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 1 year of experience in software engineering or related field OR 3 years of experience in software engineering or related field.