As a Software Engineer II, you will develop, enhance, test, and modify new software or enhancements. You will create designs and participate in meaningful collaboration sessions on how to solve customer problems and participate in determining the scope for new projects. You will provide high-level architecture guidance of the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Ensure new software meets quality standards through writing unit, integration, and automated tests.
- Create or update technical design documents for new or existing solutions.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Manage and maintain project and work backlog.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
Qualifications and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 3 years of experience or master’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years of experience; or comparable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. BS in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong experience coding in C# and .Net Core.
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly.
- Experience creating and managing CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and customer service skills.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodology.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Cloud based application development in AWS using Lambda, SQS, and Kinesis is a plus
- Understanding of Serverless technology and Docker is a plus
- Ability to identify, own, and solve problems independently or as part of a team.