Performs moderately complex product design, systems analysis, and programming activities which may require some research. Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products. Reports directly to a Manager; may provide peer level training/instruction and mentoring to junior developers.
- Performs moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities which may require some research and analysis. Performs design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems. Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems. Conducts the unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Performs moderately complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Researches and understand the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Uses systematic approach to track development activity interdependencies and schedules commitment; plans and schedules current activities; adapts as plans are changed due to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Provides technical leadership to a development team; understands software development and test processes; can identify improvements needed in performance or functionality of familiar products.
- Interfaces effectively with both internal and external customers; delegates responsibilities to others; keeps peers informed of independently made decisions.
- Identifies and manages their own career development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 2-3 years of technical experience in software development environment.
- Proven technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Good analytical and design skills at single product/single environment level. Basic skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Basic understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Basic awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
Application Developer - Flex
Four (4) plus years of experience in Java web application development
Web application development using Flash Player as the content delivery is required
Expertise in ActionScript 3 is required
Experience using Spring framework is required
Expertise in Flash Player application integration with Java based server middle tier is required
Exposure to web application development using HTML 5, Angular, and TypeScript is desired
Experience in unit testing, end-to-end testing, continuous integration, automated build and release processes
Exposure to Angular 2.x and TypeScript is preferred.
Working experience in responsive web design is required.
Working experience in fine tuning user experience on mobile devices is preferred.
Experience in unit testing, end-to-end testing, continuous integration, automated build and release processes are required.
Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Works as a team member or individually as required.