A qualified candidate for R-NAV Programs would possess proficiency with C/C++, real time embedded programming and signal processing. The candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently, and the ability to manage personal workload to meet assigned deadlines. The candidate should have experience successfully working in a collaborative environment. The candidate will be involved with the planning, conducting and coordination of software designs, software architecture, development, test, and documentation.
- Minimum 2+ years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development with C/C++ programming or similar languages
- Experience in Green Hills Integrity, WindRiver VxWorks, or related Real-time Operating Systems and board support packages (BSP)
- Experience working with PPC or ARM processors
- Experience in real-time development and architecture, communications systems, or signal processing
- Understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Experience with software test activities and planning
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Applies and/or develops highly advanced technologies and concepts exhibiting an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness in the architecture, design and concepts consistent with systems requirement and interface designs
- U.S. Citizenship Status is required as this position needs an Active U.S. Security Clearance as of Day One of employment.
- Experience with GPS and/or Radar test and Integration
- Experience with DO-178B or DO-178C safety certification process
- Working knowledge of MIL-STD-1553, IS-GPS-153 Serial Interface protocol, signal selection, acquisition and tracking, Position, Velocity, and Time (PVT) calculation, data demodulation, signal correction, jamming and spoofing or related application
- Work related experience in algorithm and hardware design
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Matlab
- Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
- Experience with software implementation of timing and controls
- Experience with Configuration Management tools
- Experience with tools such as JIRA and VectorCast
- Experience with automated test tools, techniques, and practices
- Experience with Agile-Scrum methodology
BS or STEM Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent from Accredited University.