A committed leader who works towards the success of the team who will help guide the ownership of the PEGA BPM systems platform, taking full accountability for the delivery of world class solutions.
You will be leading development efforts, interacting with business partners, and partnering / influencing technical leads in other parts of the organization to deliver complex, integrated solutions.
The successful candidate we seek must have a demonstrable track record of achieving success in delivering BPM solutions through the PEGA Systems software. Superior communication skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent analytical skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are keys to this position.
Technology We Use:
Pega BPM V7, Java Script, JQuery, Java, active MQ, SQL Server DB, Oracle SQL, DB2, Postgre SQL, CSS, REST, HTML, CSS and Ruby
• Lead our in-house BPM team’s growth into a self-sustaining, high performing organization
• Leverage Agile development methodologies to deliver our solutions
• Partner with the business team to understand the long range goals while supporting dynamic delivery of PEGA solutions
• Provide clear guidance on the project opportunities for new BPM project fitness
• Partner with the enterprise architecture group and help develop the long term roadmap plan for our PEGA solutions
• Providing recommendations on tools to monitor and support all environments
• Making process and systems improvement recommendations to assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences
• Provide accurate and timely estimates in support of project planning efforts
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Certified Systems Architect (CSA) required
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Object Oriented Languages (Java, Ruby, etc.)
What We Look For:
• Experience with Pega 7.2
• Experience with SOAP/REST web service integration
• Experience using and deploying to Application Servers like tomcat, websphere, etc.
• PEGA mobile and/ or mobile development experience preferred
• Native mobile development using Java on Android and Objective C for the iOS Apple platform