The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of networking including systems security principles, protocols, routers and switches, IP routing and cyber defense countermeasures.
- 8+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including at least five years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers. (Note: A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience)
- At least three years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems)
ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE PLUS POLY REQUIRED
- Proficient in operating in a Linux (RHEL, CENTOS) system including the ability to use standard command line tools and configure networking interfaces including creating/modifying iptables rules
- Proficient in the software development process including requirements analysis, software design, implementation, testing, and integration using C, C++, Java, XML, Modern Web frameworks, Web services, and debugging and testing software programs
- Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl
- Apply knowledge of development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP