Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Software Engineer II - Mobile Quality Engineering
The Challenge Ahead:
Stepping into the world of Quality Engineering, this group at EA has one vision: enable predictable development by driving Quality ‘by Design’. What does this mean? Stronger and cleaner code, robust and reliable tools, and progressive and innovative processes that push our development teams and our games to new heights.
The Software Engineer provides engineering, architecture & quality guidance to engineers, artists, leaders and creators at EA while supporting the quality engineering team as a whole to build robust tools that ensure we deliver leading games and services our players around the world.
The Software Engineer II needs a strong ability to lead, plan, implement, deploy, manage operations, and have an advanced technical knowledge and experience in C#, C++ and test automation to support the development of our games.
In this role, you will plan, build and release world-class tools, collaborate with a global team driving innovation around quality testing and automation and be a solid “bridge-builder”, strengthening relationships with developers and stakeholders around the world relying on your tools and skills that help make our games and products great.
The next great EA Software Engineer also needs:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years of technical industry experience working on tools, test automation and development process improvements
• Experience with Android and iOS development
• Knowledge of software lifecycle, modern testing methods and solid understanding of continuous integration
• Excellent communication skills – you know how to win over your stakeholders and present your ideas and progress with charisma, detail and effectiveness!
• Feed and driven by new and interesting challenges, love exploring new solutions and sharing those solutions with our teams
• Willing to travel and share your tools, best practices and learnings with teams around the globe
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, bonus plan, tuition reimbursement, 401k program with company match, discounted RDV membership and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the “work hard/play hard” credo every day.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.