We are seeking highly motivated and passionate software developers who are interested in security systems and building large scale infrastructure. You will be working on services that broadly impact all services across the Azure platform.
Successful engineers in our team will have strong problem solving, design, and coding skills. We are an agile team that believes in rapidly shipping software and learning how customers are using our product.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience is required
- Solid coding skills in C++, C, C# or equivalent programming languages, and scripting is required
- Experience in software development for cloud / enterprise / server applications / Virtualization platforms is required
- Experience and knowledge of security vulnerabilities and attacks (Hardware, Firmware, Software, Network, and People) is plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
You will be required to pass Microsoft background checks prior to the start of employment and periodically thereafter. Further details regarding this process will be provided in follow up correspondence. AZSRE #PIEJOBS Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role.
These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter