We are SQL Server team part of the C+E Azure organization. Our team works on building Engineering Systems and Services for SQL Server vNext and In Market releases. We build, develop and maintain highly scalable Engineering Systems that are built on Azure IaaS, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server and other Microsoft technologies. These are the systems that provide Build and Test Services on which SQL Server product gets built. While we maintain high availability for these systems, we are working to meet the challenges in growth, scale up, scale out and modernization of the Engineering Systems.
As an engineer, you have an opportunity to work on the latest Azure based Engineering Systems that can be deployed on demand at scale, join the team at a time we are beginning to modernize the way we fundamentally build these. Do you want to be part of the team that is working to solve providing massive engineering systems with cloud automation, come be part of a very agile team who is open to new ideas all the time, come join us on the SQL Server team!
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering or IT related technical discipline
• 5+ years of programming implementation experience in Java OR C++ OR C# OR C OR object-oriented programming
• 3+ years’ experience working on cloud technologiesexperience with designing, implementing, and automating Cloud Services for example provisioning compute and storage resources
• 3+ years of experience in writing and debugging scriptinglanguages like PowerShell
• Ability to lead architectural & design discussions targeting high availability, scalability and performance
• Great curiosity and willingness to question
• High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment.
• Love the next problem, the next experiment, the next partner
• Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes
• Get excited by the challenge of hard technical problems
• Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers