The team you will join develops software that interfaces with multiple medical devices to provide a unique solution to our customers. This team is responsible for all phases of the software development process in a collaborative environment where you will learn about our domain and practice your craft.
You are a great fit for the CRHF R&D Software Organization if you embrace change, enjoy learning, work well within a team, and are motivated to share your knowledge and expertise with others, excited to bring new solutions to market, energized to maintain and improve existing software systems, and committed to the highest quality standards.
Come be a part of our team where we are leading the way!
Day in Life:
- Work under general supervision following established procedures
- Collaborate primarily with colleagues and other stakeholders including testers, users, project leaders, Operations, and Tech Services
- Collaboratively design, implement, and test software solutions for enhancements and new products in compliance with applicable regulations, processes, and Medtronic’s quality standards
- Define software requirements according to higher level specifications
- Review design and documentation to ensure compliance with design criteria and standards
- Participate in scrum ceremonies such as planning and retrospectives
- Identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvement and the advancement of best practices
- Assist feasibility studies, determine resource and cost estimates, and develop engineering criteria
#CRHFSoftware #CRMSystems #CRMSoftware
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or related engineering field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Bachelor’s degree or 0 years of experience with Advanced Degree
Specialized Knowledge Required
- Strong programming skills in C# (or equivalent programming language), .NET, XML
- Experience with SQL database programming
- Strong knowledge of software design, development, debug and test practices
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Independent worker operating successfully under limited supervision
- Proficiency working in a team environment
- Experience with configuration management tools
Nice to Have
- Experience with client server/database applications
- Experience developing software following Agile or Scrum practices
- Experience in software design and development in a regulated industry
- Demonstrated skill in writing engineering documents
- Quality focus, willingness to learn, versatility and adaptability.
- Experience working with a small, globally distributed software development team
- Experience with or working knowledge of the HL7 standard
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio development platforms/TFS/Azure DevOps/tools
- Experience with applications that support Medical Devices and highly regulated products
- Experience with implantable cardiac device clinical workflow and data models such as electronic medical records (EMR), scheduling, and admission systems.
- Experience with or working knowledge of the Paceart Optima™ System and Mainspring ® Data Express