What you will be doing
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
• Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
• May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
• May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
What you bring:
A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
Experience testing REST based web services.
Experience with Snowflake , Micro Services, , Kafka, Kafka Connect, Rest Assured.
Hands on experience with BDD and TDD Test framework and designing tests under continuous integration and continuous delivery model.
Experience testing the Micro Services in AWS , MS- AZURE cloud using Kafka cluster on Kubernetes.
Extensive experience with Selenium web driver , SOAP UI , Para soft (SOA)
UI Automation experience using Java / C# test framework.
Experience with writing PACT contracts for Micro Services testing.
Good understanding of Service oriented architecture (SOA) , WSDL, Swagger.
Working experience in Agile / SAFe methodology.
Experience using SQL queries to verify the data from the databases such as DB2 , Snowflake, Casandra etc.See More
Valid through: 11/13/2021