An employer in Grand Rapids, MI is looking for a Level 3 Software Engineer. This is a senior level position that will contribute to a team effort in all aspects of software engineering including design, development, testing, commissioning and support. This position will provide management and mentorship of direct reports. This position will also support pre-order concept work and project estimation.See More
1. Analyze, design, develop, modify, write, edit, and implement software programming applications for the most complex solutions.
2. Manage the day-to-day activities of an agile team of software engineers who will develop, test, and commission an integrated systems project.
3. Participate in software functional tests using an equipment emulation model.
4. Commission software on site with automated equipment.
5. Provide start-up and post go-live support.
6. Participate in on-call rotation.
7. Provide mentorship, administrative oversight, performance evaluations, and personal development of direct reports.
• 6+ years of experience in Software development
• Strong experience with C#, C++ or Java programming
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Ability to manage customer requirements and technical issues
• Oracle Database Experience
• Ability to travel to customer sites 30% annually
• Experience working in Material Handling, Distribution or Logistics Industries is a must
Valid through: 4/29/2021