Summary: The Software Engineer II will be integrated into a small- to medium-sized software team involved in all phases of the software development life cycle and will develop new capabilities and features, as well as maintain the existing product line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting external customers' requirements.
- Develops scripts, programs, and other tools as needed
- Performs software and system testing procedures, bug verification, release testing, and beta support
- Performs product design and programming activities involving multiple modules or subsystems
- Performs release testing and beta support for assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software
- Create and maintain developer and user-level artifacts including software version documents, software requirement documentation, software developer docu