GoDaddy's Global Platform Development group empowers product teams to provide solutions to millions of customers to help run and grow their businesses. We have a unique opportunity to expand our platform to offer a new universe of third-party products to small and medium businesses. We're looking for a passionate software engineer that loves building and running platform services and applications within all levels of the stack, using technologies like React.js, Node.js, and public cloud infrastructure.
You will have an active role in creating a platform from the ground up to expand on our existing product categories and lineup worldwide. This product group is an important contributor to the company's revenue, customer growth and technical innovation.
In this role you will:
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including DevOps
- Help define our public cloud architecture for a new offering
- Apply Agile approaches to software development
- Be accountable for code quality and writing unit tests
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices
Do you have what it takes?
- Desire to learn a lot, be hands-on the full tech stack including DevOps
- 2+ years professional software development experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Familiaritywith Docker or Kubernetes
- Familiaritywith AWS
- Familiaritywith CI/CD tools and best practices (Jenkins)
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, Scrum preferred
- Understands the privilege, and obligation, of being part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise with Node.js
- Experience developing on public cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing,implementingand supportingRESTful APIs
- Experience with Git
- Experience working in a highly dynamic, agile environment