Software Engineer II needs hardworking software developer with a BS in Computer Science or equivalent level of degree and experience
Software Engineer II requires:
- experience developing in the Microsoft .NET stack using C#, should have a solid background with object oriented methodologies and design patterns and are passionate about continuous learning and eager to continually improve your software development abilities.
- - Utility industry experience
- Knowledge of secure software development.
- Experience with the ESRI suite of software including ArcGIS Desktop, Engine and/or Server.
- Practiced with a database such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Enterprise architecture work such as REST and Messaging.
Software Engineer II duties:
- participation on an Agile team developing state of the art software.
- collaborate with other software engineers, quality assurance engineers, product owners, product managers and others to build an excellent user experience for our utility industry customers.
- build cloud hosted applications using micro-services in the Microsoft Azure cloud.