What you’ll do:
- Employ the very latest technologies and build microservices in a geographical scaled, cloud only environment
- Develop APIs using .NET Core that will be used in new web apps to extend the existing platform
- Expose APIs in a way that it allows us to create an experience that places functionality at the fingertips of users
- Work on highly scalable cloud-only applications
Who you are:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in developing production engineering related services
- Experience working with containers, preferably Docker
- Comfort in working in a virtualized cloud environment
- Experience with a modern Object-Oriented language such as Python, Java, Go, etc.
- Programming Perl experience
- Strong knowledge of UNIX / Linux
- Agile development (Scrum) experience
- Experience working with DevOps practices
- An interest in learning new technologies and a willingness to experiment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and enjoys working on a team
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
Why you’ll love about us when were in the office:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!